In a 9-4 loss to the Minnesota Twins, A.J. Burnett dealt with a bit of a poor strike zone but poor control and placement of pitches led to another bad outing.
The Yankees starting pitcher went 1.2 innings and many of his pitches were hit hard for a total of 7 runs on 5 hits and 3 walks. His last pitch of this short outing appeared to be a strike but he didn’t receive the call.
The highlight of the Yankees limited offense was Andruw Jones home run despite it coming when the game was far from over.
Latest posts by Ryan Nakada (see all)
- Francisco Cervelli traded - November 12, 2014
- Who replaces Dellin Betances? - November 3, 2014
- Derek Jeter’s farewell to old Yankee Stadium - October 10, 2014
- Yankees game 162: Pineda finishes strong in Jeter’s final finale - September 28, 2014
- Yankees game 161: Red Sox rough up Tanaka, Yankees - September 27, 2014