The Yankees will send right-hander, Phil Hughes, to the mound this afternoon as they look to split the four-game set against the White Sox. On Tuesday against the Indians, Hughes went eight solid innings, allowing six hits while striking out four.
Alex Rodriguez sits; Eric Chavez is at third.
Right-hander Gavin Floyd (6-7, 4.80 ERA) is on the mound for the White Sox.
New York Yankees (47-30)
Derek Jeter SS
Curtis Granderson CF
Mark Teixeira 1B
Robinson Cano 2B
Nick Swisher RF
Raul Ibanez DH
Eric Chavez 3B
Russell Martin C
Dewayne Wise LF
Pitching: RHP Phil Hughes (8-6, 4.48 ERA)
Game Time: 2:05 p.m. EST. at Yankee Stadium
TV: YES, TBS
Radio: WCBS 880, WADO 1280
Follow me on twitter: @Colin_NYYU
Latest posts by Colin MacNeil (see all)
- Yankees Game 3 Lineup: 04/04/13 - April 4, 2013
- Yanks, Logan avoid arbitration - January 18, 2013
- Yankees spring training schedule - December 11, 2012
- Yankees sign Pettitte to a one-year, $12 million contract - November 28, 2012
- Yankees Game 162 Lineup: 10/03/12 - October 3, 2012