Nick Swisher was taken out in the third inning of today’s game with cramps or tightness in his left hamstring. Swisher was sent for a precautionary MRI and the results showed that he has a low-grade strain in his left hamstring. Joe Girardi said its likely to take several days to heal, but its not necessarily a DL situation.
In 20 games this year, Swisher is batting .288 with 6 home runs and 23 RBI’s.
Follow me on twitter: @YanksFan5
Latest posts by Colin MacNeil (see all)
- Yankees Game 3 Lineup: 04/04/13 - April 4, 2013
- Yanks, Logan avoid arbitration - January 18, 2013
- Yankees spring training schedule - December 11, 2012
- Yankees sign Pettitte to a one-year, $12 million contract - November 28, 2012
- Yankees Game 162 Lineup: 10/03/12 - October 3, 2012