Bats: Right, Throws: Right
Height: 6′ 8″, Weight: 255 lb.
His stuff is very impressive. He has a live fastball that’s consistently in the mid 90s with plenty of movement (he’s averaging 9+ strikeouts per 9 innings). As a side note due to his height, when he gets older and loses some velocity, he’ll still have movement on his fastball. Additionally, his curve is a plus curve and can drop off the table when he’s on and has had flashes of a plus change. At his age and experience, the fact that he already has an average change is very encouraging.
Latest posts by Del Pittman (see all)
- Yankees Prospect: Mason Williams - February 27, 2012
- Jose Campos – Mechanics Breakdown - January 17, 2012
- Mechanics Breakdown: Michael Pineda - January 14, 2012
- Yankees Prospect: Dellin Betances - August 15, 2011
- Yankees Prospect Manny Banuelos Have Major League Potential? - August 12, 2011