Periodically throughout the Yankees offseason, I will be posting various, random questions to ignite some discussion and hopefully debates on your opinions. Please use the comments section below to answer the following question:
If you could pick one retired player from the Yankees dynasty of the late 90′s/early 00′s to help the Yankees next season, who would it be and why?
Latest posts by Brian Capozzi (see all)
- This Day In Yankees History | 1978 - July 2, 2014
- Derek Jeter’s ‘The Dive’ Happened 10 Years Ago Today - July 1, 2014
- Mick Kelleher’s Man of the Week – Carlos Beltran - April 14, 2014
- Mick Kelleher’s Man of the Week – Yangervis Solarte - April 7, 2014
- 2013 BronxPinstripes.com End-of-Year MLB Awards - November 11, 2013