With the talks of Jorge Posada hanging up his catchers gear for good in the next few weeks, there has been a lot of talk circulating as to whether or not the Yankees should eventually retire his number. Personally, I am a huge fan of Jorge; however, I do not feel his number should be retired. Instead, his number should remain out of circulation for a long time. This leads me to the NYYU Question of the day…
Do you think the Yankees should retire #20 in honor of Jorge Posada? Why or why not?
Latest posts by Brian Capozzi (see all)
- Thank You, Captain Jeter - September 25, 2014
- This Day In Yankees History | 1978 - July 2, 2014
- Derek Jeter’s ‘The Dive’ Happened 10 Years Ago Today - July 1, 2014
- Mick Kelleher’s Man of the Week – Carlos Beltran - April 14, 2014
- Mick Kelleher’s Man of the Week – Yangervis Solarte - April 7, 2014