#211 – Topics include players arriving at spring training early, the Tampa Rays tanking, SP options that may be available at the trade deadline, Chase Headley’s absence, Tim Lincecum’s showcase, and we pick our Winter Olympic sports.
MLB.com’s Bryan Hoch joined the second half of the show to discuss the buzz around Yankees spring training, how Aaron Boone differs from Joe Girardi, the Yankees passing on Todd Frazier, the rotation, and overall expectations for 2018.
Thank you to our sponsor, BlackBuffalo. Use code BRONX50 for 50% off your first order at blackbuffalo.com.
Dates for 2018 Bronx Pinstripes Spring Training trip:
- Mar 23 v. BOS – Friday, 1:05
- Mar 24 v. TOR – Saturday, 1:05
Dates for the 2018 Bronx Pinstripes Regular Season events:
- Apr 7 v. BAL – Saturday, 1:05
- May 26 v. LAA – Saturday, 7:15
- Jun 29 v. BOS – Friday, 7:05
- Jul 28 v. KC – Saturday, TBD
- Aug 11 v. TEX – Saturday, TBD
- Sep 15 v. TOR – Saturday, TBD
Call the voicemail line: 646-480-0342