New Food Items in the Stadium
When you go to Yankee Stadium, you mostly go to watch a baseball game. But everyone knows it’s almost impossible to sit through a game without eating food. This year, the Yankees added new menu items that are sure to make your taste buds salivate.
If you’re in the mood for meat, try Rotisserie Chicken & Steak located in Section 105. Your options include:
- 10 oz. Charbroiled Flatiron Steak which is house-blend seasoned and served over thin-cut shoestring fries.
- Organic Rotisserie Chicken, served with parsley-garlic salsa verde over a bed of thin-cut shoestring fries.
- Custom Blend Signature Burger, which is charbroiled with American cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and onions.
Have a sweet tooth? Try the Yankee Stadium Grand Slam Shakes located at the Pepsi Food Court in Section 125. You can choose from one of four shakes:
- Pinstripe Shake: A vanilla shake with churro, cotton candy, Cracker Jack’s, and caramel drizzle.
- Celebration Shake: A vanilla shake with birthday cake frosting, funfetti, and vanilla cupcakes.
- S’Mores Shake: A chocolate shake with toasted marshmallows, candy-coated pretzels and graham cracker dust.
- Chocolate All-Star Shake: A chocolate shake with chocolate chip cookies, fudge brownie, M&M’s, and crushed Oreos.
Head to the Toyota Terrace on Level 100 near the left field bleachers to try the Adobo Bao Bun. It’s a steamed bun with Filipino pulled chicken, garlic aioli, and crispy pork cracklins. The Adobo Bao bun will be featured at the MLB Foodfest in New York City from April 20-22.
Go to Beyond Sausage at the Bareburger Stand in Section 132 to try the finest vegan sausage Yankee Stadium has to offer. The vegan sausage is topped with caramelized onions and pickled jalapeno peppers, served on a pretzel roll.
Sometimes you want to have a taquito while at the stadium, right? Well, if that’s the case, head to Taquitos at the Pepsi Food Court in Section 125. You can order two different types of taquito cups:
- Black Bean Taquito Cup: A spiced black bean hand-rolled taquito with chili con queso, and pico de gallo. This taquito cup can be made vegan upon request.
- Chicken Taquito Cup: A braised chicken hand-rolled taquito with chili con queso, and pico de gallo.
Want a tater tot with all the dressings? Go to Tater Kegs, located in Sections 107, 331, and the Masterpass Batter’s Eye Deck. You can order a jumbo tater tot with sour cream, cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and scallions all served on a skewer.
Head to Sections 105 and 334 if you’re interested in trying one of four items from Kings Hawaiian Offerings. The four items include:
- Big Island Lava Crispy Chicken Sandwich: A breaded crispy chicken sandwich with tempura pickles on a toasted King’s Hawaiian bun.
- Kona BBQ Brisket Burnt Ends: A brisket burnt sandwich with Hawaiian macaroni salad, and pepper jack cheese on a King’s Hawaiian split top hot dog bun.
- Original Sweet Pineapple BBQ Kalua Pork Sandwich: A banana-leaf braised pork sandwich with shoyu red cabbage slaw on a King’s Hawaiian bun.
- Original Sweet Pineapple BBQ Kalua Nachos: A banana-leaf braised pork nacho bowl with shredded cheddar cheese, scallions, spicy mayo, and wonton chips.
Go to the Pepsi Food Court in Section 127B and try one of two choices from The Noodle Stand. The two items include:
- Bacon Cheeseburger Crispy Dumplings: With Stadium-made pickle, and thousand island dressing.
- General Tso’s Crispy Chicken Sandwich: With a sweet and tangy glaze and sriracha sauce on a sesame seed bun.
If you’re in the mood for something savory, head on over to Sections 107, 205, and 331 to try the Bacon Ranch Crispy Chicken Sandwich. The sandwich consists of a crispy chicken breast, with buttermilk ranch dressing, and Applewood smoked bacon on a toasted bun.