With the 2012 roster almost complete, the Yankees have just about solidified their pitching rotation, with the exception of the fifth spot. Obviously this can change anytime between now and the start of the regular season, but below is the expected rotation.
Questions: Which pitcher would you select for the fifth rotation spot: Phil Hughes or Freddy Garcia? If you were Joe Girardi, is this the rotation you would go into opening day with? If not, how would you change it?
Latest posts by Brian Capozzi (see all)
- Thank You, Captain Jeter - September 25, 2014
- This Day In Yankees History | 1978 - July 2, 2014
- Derek Jeter’s ‘The Dive’ Happened 10 Years Ago Today - July 1, 2014
- Mick Kelleher’s Man of the Week – Carlos Beltran - April 14, 2014
- Mick Kelleher’s Man of the Week – Yangervis Solarte - April 7, 2014