#212 – Topics include: why we like the acquisition of Brandon Drury, flexibility he provides, and how it affects guys like Gleyber Torres and Miguel Andujar, storylines from around Yankees spring training, the reported contract between the Red Sox and JD Martinez, and who has a better lineup: New York or Boston. Then we answer mailbag questions about which position players will make the roster, trading for Chris Archer, cutting Jacoby Ellsbury, and the lineup. We end the show talking about MLB dumb rule changes.
Thank you to our sponsors! BlackBuffalo: Use code BRONX50 for 50% off your first order at blackbuffalo.com. Casper: Go to Casper.com/bronx and use code Bronx for $50 off your mattress purchase.
You can also watch our Facebook Live recording of episode #212 below!
Dates for 2018 Bronx Pinstripes Spring Training trip:
- Mar 23 v. BOS – Friday, 1:05
- Mar 24 v. TOR – Saturday, 1:05
Dates for the 2018 Bronx Pinstripes Regular Season events:
- Apr 7 v. BAL – Saturday, 1:05
- May 26 v. LAA – Saturday, 7:15
- Jun 29 v. BOS – Friday, 7:05
- Jul 28 v. KC – Saturday, TBD
- Aug 11 v. TEX – Saturday, TBD
- Sep 15 v. TOR – Saturday, TBD
Call the voicemail line: 646-480-0342