Topics include: The open second and third base positions, if it’s too risky to enter 2018 without a veteran option at 3B, expectations for Gleyber Torres and Miguel Andujar, Ronald Torreyes’ playing time, if dumping Chase Headley caused a problem in the infield, ongoing starting pitching rumors for Cole, Fulmer, and Corbin, if the Yankees trust Jordan Montgomery, and then we go around the AL East.
Thank you to our sponsors: SeatGeek and Sleep Number:
- For $20 off your first SeatGeek purchase, download the mobile app and enter promo code BRONX.
- Save $400-700 on Sleep Number mattresses by going to sleepnumber.com/BRONX or visiting any of their 550 nationwide stores and telling them Bronx Pinstripes sent you.
Dates for the 2018 Bronx Pinstripes events:
- Apr 7 v. BAL – Saturday, 1:05
- May 26 v. LAA – Saturday, 7:15
- Jun 29 v. BOS – Friday, 7:05
- Jul 28 v. KC – Saturday, TBD
- Aug 11 v. TEX – Saturday, TBD
- Sep 15 v. TOR – Saturday, TBD
You can also watch the podcast below!
Call the voicemail line: 646-480-0342
If you enjoy the podcast, please leave a rating and review!